Cute Nail Designs for Beginners
These are quite easy to do, but you do need to buy some nail stripe strips to make it a simple and quick beauty task. If you can’t get them locally, you can buy them online from any nail accessories/beauty web-store.
You can try with bits and bobs you find around the home, but they won’t stay in place. (I know because I tried with cotton thread and that didn’t work at all!) Nail accessory stripe-strips are specially treated to make them lie flat and still on nails while you paint over them.
How to do checked nails
- Start with a matte white base on your nails. (Matte polish always dries faster than other types and peels less.)
- When the white nail polish has dried, place the special striping tapes on your nails using eyebrow tweezers in a horizontal and vertical checked pattern.
- Next apply the colour of your choice on top.
- Finally, remove the strips to reveal a fabulous geometric pattern on your nails.
- Wait until the varnish is dry and then seal with top coat.
And here are 10 cute nail designs, enjoy.